Prepare Quilt ~
- Indicate top of quilt, if desired, with masking tape.
- Top must be clean, pressed, points & threads clipped, no pins or basting.
- Batting & Backing, if sent by customer, should be 4" larger on all sides than the quilt top.
- Include fabric for binding if required, and any sketch of special instructions that might be helpful for a desired look.
- Contact me and let me know the quilt top has been shipped.
Return Shipping Charges ~ $15 for most quilt sizes. $20 for quilts over 90”. $100 insurance included, additional insurance $3.00 per hundred.
Attn: Melinda Walker
143 Springdale Lane
Fort Seybert, WV 26802